Friday, July 4, 2008

Work and Play

To most people, work and play are two different things. But to me, work and play can be one thing and sometimes, it's really hard to separate work and play. For instance I like travelling. Having worked in IEd, I have a lot of opportunities to attend overseas conferences. I am really glad to travel to different places while I am working. First, conferencing can enhance my professionalism. Second, I can travel to those places that I have never been to. Why not? It's so much fun. The first time I travelled for work dates back to almost 9 years ago when I took a small group of students to Toronto, Canada. It was summer time. The weather was fantastic and both students and I had a lot of fun over three weeks' time. I remembered I rent a car and visited a lot of famous tourist spots such as CN Tower, Eaton Centre and so forth. Therefore, working holiday is a fuzzy term. If one can enjoy their work, that's great. It's better than those who moan and complain all the time!

No comments: