Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bali

Tomorrow morning, I will fly to Bali, a romantic place for couples. This time, I go there not for romance but for work. That's why I have a mixed feeling. On the one hand, I will present a paper on my research area on Day 2; second, I take Grace to Bali as well. I am not sure whether she likes it or not. Anyway, she wants to go. What I worry is that she may feel bored when I am not around. Well, she is not a kid and she can enjoy herself by participating in some water sports, doing spa or simply stay at the pool. I will join her once I finish all my work.

What I like most about this kind of working holiday is that I can truly get away from my work in Hong Kong. Well, at least I can forget my work for a short while. In addition, whenever I go for a conference, I must have enough sleep as my lifestyle can become very disciplined such as getting up at 7 am, having breakfast at 7:30, attending the first session at 9:00 and so forth.

After I come back, will tell you more about Bali! Bye.

No comments: