Saturday, July 5, 2008

Jade

This evening, I had dinner with my mother-in-law as it was her birthday. Whenever we have family gathering, I can see my niece who is called Jade. She is still a toddler, around 10-month old. She was born in September. I haven't seen her for a few months. She already becomes very different. First, she becomes much 'taller'. Second, she looks cute and learns to utter 'baby language'. When we had our dinner, she did not disturb us but tried to look at us and laughed. Apart from speaking, she tried to move her body such as her hands and fingers. Everyone of us hugged her and talked to her. Of course, she didn't respond to us in a proper way, but she looked at us as if she understood our meanings. One more thing, she got a very good eyesight! She could pick up her small banana biscuits from a small box and put them into her mouth! Very interesting. Babies grow very fast and they look very different every day.

No comments: