Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Healthy Diet

Many friends or acquaintances of mine have asked me how to keep fit. When they asked me this question, I wondered if they did ask a right person as I am not a very healthy guy, but I do pay much attention to what I eat every day. It's great I can share these little tips with you here.

Things you shouldn't eat or drink too much:
  1. Instant noodles or cup noodles
  2. Cakes or sweets
  3. Chocolate
  4. Ice cream
  5. Softdrinks
  6. Beers
  7. French toasts

Things you should eat or drink regularly:

  1. Water
  2. Tea (without sugar) or herbal tea
  3. Apples
  4. Vegetables
  5. Rice

I have to emphasize here that it's really hard to avoid something like beers, cakes or chocolates unless you really want to be isloated from any social life. But try to refrain yourself from consuming too much on the 'shouldn't' list.

No comments: