Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Diamond Ring

Yesterday, I received a diamond ring as my birthday present. This is the most valuable and expensive birthday present I have received to date. You may ask me how I felt about the present. Of course, I was elated as well as learn a lesson. On the one hand, I think the present symbolizes respect and love instead of its value though it is expensive. On the other hand, the gift can represent how caring and happy the sender is. Since I believe that a person is more blessed to give than to receive. I got this experience because when I bought a little gift for my friend last year, I am sure I was happier than she was. No doubt, those who can afford to give is much more fortunate than those who receive. Here, I am not saying that I am not fortunate at all. Oppositely, I bet I am the most spoiled husband in the world.

No comments: