Thursday, March 13, 2008

Graduation Photo

Today, my BEd. Yr. 4 students invited me to have the graduation photo taking. I felt so honoured to participate in this event though I have taught them for less than a year. What's my opinion of this group of Yr. 4 students? They are all nice kids (from my perspective, they are still kids). They are also very motivated and eager to learn. Though occasionally they felt exhausted and frustrated in their coursework and teaching practice, they could bravely stand up and faced all challenges. In very near future, they will become well-trained and qualified school teachers. I do believe that our education sector needs new blood like my students. Perhaps what they lack is experience; however, we all started off without any experience. I think what a good teacher should possess is a good heart. Without it, it is hard to become a good teacher. I wish all my Yr. 4 students every success in their future teaching and study career. Well done, BEd (P) students!!

No comments: