Friday, August 8, 2008

Portfolio

On 31 August, I have to submit an assignment titled 'Portfolio' as it's part of my course work before I turn in the whole thesis. In this assignment, I need to write about 10,000 words on various topics which I should agree upon with my supervisor though there are clear-cut guidelines to instruct what I should do. In the first place, I was not thinking about the word limit. At the post-graduate level, I can 'fill up' these 10,000 words very easily, but I insist content does count! What I am planning to do is to include some artifacts which I deemed useful and meaningful about my studies. I will divide the assignment into three parts. The first part is to show some of my achievements in the past years; second, I will be showing some work which I have just finished to demonstrate the learning process that I've experienced; third, I will showcase some work which I am doing right or you may call it 'work in progress'. Having linked my work from the past to the present, I can truly reflect the writing process and what I have achieved so far at this point of learning.

No comments: