Thursday, August 7, 2008

Honeymoon

Before I flew to Bali, my aunt told me that I might have another honeymoon with Grace. Of course, she was joking! No doubt, Bali is a good choice for couples to have their honeymoons. Grace and I had our honeymoon seven years ago. Guess where we visited. Japan. Wrong. Europe. Wrong. Hawaii. Wrong. We actually went to Dubai, one of the Middle East countries near Iran. The major reasons we chose there was that I wanted to visit a place which has hot weather. I don't like snow to be honest. In February, except Australia, Middle East countries are good choice. Another reason was that I wanted to see desert. It was also my first time to see desert in front of my eyes. I played surfing on the sand. Cool, right! We also had Arabian dinner and boat ride at night. In February, the weather is almost perfect in Dubai. The max. temperature is around 30 degrees Celsius and it is a bit cool at night, around 15. There is zero pollution and the place is extremely safe as people there are all millionaires. The living standard is not expensive too. If you want to have your honeymoon or simply to relax, do consider Dubai, a rising star in Middle East.

No comments: