Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last But Not Least

The last email I received from Rosina was in the mid of April. Though I couldn't disclose what she exactly told me, I would say at that time, her situation was rather critical and was undergoing chemotherapy which actually turned her into an ailing person as the dosage of those shots were really heavy.
What I felt touched is that she cared about me even when she was very sick, she still encouraged me to keep going and advised what I should do! At the moment of frustration, she told me to look ahead as there was no use in turning back. It's true.
Rosina, rest with peace and honour. Your absence is definitely a great loss to the Faculty.
I promise I will work hard and keep on doing well.

1 comment:

Icy Lee said...

Dear Ricky,

YOu were lucky to have such a good teacher, mentor and friend. Live the Rosina spirit - be brave and positive!

Icy