Sunday, June 29, 2008

Souvenir

One of my ex-colleagues, Amy will retire very soon. She is a good friend of mine and my wife when we were with her in school. Those good old days are gone as three of us have no longer worked in the same place. Amy will enjoy her laid-back lifestyle after retirement. I work as a teacher educator and my wife works as an school administrator at one NGO in Hong Kong.

On the coming Monday, some of my ex-colleagues will organize a farewell dinner for Amy. I have bought an eye-catching watch for her as a souvenir and wish her all the best after retirement. To be honest, Amy is a very versatile person who is so knowledgable as she teaches science and has many interests. I reckon she will travel a lot and stay with her nieces and nephews in the future. Amy, we are friends forever!

No comments: