Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Purdue University

During my stay in Purdue University, I found out that it is a lovely town. The weather is good in June. It ranges from 28 to 15 degrees Celcius and the day time is extremely long like many places in North America in summer. The boundary between university campus and the residential areas or even commercial areas is vague. When you are there, you have a warm and sweet feeling. In general, the pace of the town is not very fast but they are very nice to outsiders. The hotel that I stayed is part of campus premises and it has 120-year history. The hotel complex contains food court, musemum, reading rooms, ball rooms, dance hall, TV-game arcade and bowling alley and so forth. Though I just stayed in Purdue for 4 days, I love this place and definitely I would like to visit it again.

No comments: