Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Warm Evening

Last night, I worked in my study and my wife also worked on her master thesis in hers. When she felt bored, she played a very old CD which featured a very famous international pop star - Leslie Cheung. Though I am not a fan of his, I do like his songs as he could sing with intense feelings and no other singers can be compared with him. We listened to a few old pop songs of his and then hummed the songs naturally. On track 8, the song is a duet. We decided to sing to the music (as we could turn the CD player to karaoke mode). As I had very poor memory, I had to study the lyrics when I sang but my wife could sing without referring to the lyrics. The song only lasted for about three and a half minutes. We had so much fun and were a bit nostalgic. No doubt, singing is an effective way for us to relax. Afterwards, we sang few more songs before we hit the sack. Yes, it is so simple! My wife and I spent a warm evening just simply making our own 'vegi' supper and singing a few oldies.

No comments: