Friday, January 16, 2009

Back pain

During the last two weeks, I worked non-stop for preparing lessons and marking assignments . Yesterday, my back pain and stiff neck came back and I realized perhaps I kept sitting in front of the computer for too long. My family doctor told me to move around or stretch my arms and legs every twenty minutes. It is a very good suggestion but how I can remember to do so unless a timer is put in front of me. To relieve pain and ache in my shoulders and back, I took pain-killers three times a day and applied Salonsip gel patches to the affected areas. It's so painful!! I even found it hard to stand straight this morning. I pray to get well soon as I need to give my second lecture on Monday. Keep my fingers crossed....

2 comments:

Becky Cheung said...

Oh, we are suffering from the same problems! Do take some good rest during the weekend. Take care!

Becky

Ricky Lam said...

You too, thanks for your concerns.