Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In good time or in bad time

Lately, something very bad happened in my family. I didn't cry nor complain anything. What I think is to look forward. I'm still optimistic and positive though there is no laughing matter this time. Grace and I have been married for almost 8 years. We were and are still very happy about our life. In these years, we encountered a number of 'ups and downs' both in our careers and personal life. But in most people's eyes, our roads are still very smooth. However, this time, I know we truly meet some challenges, especially me. I am always very lucky and loved by many people. But, this time, I really have to meet this 'challenge' with Grace and learn how to overcome barriers in life. We are no longer young and we should understand that life is not at all easy! I believe more we have gone through, more wisdom we might gain eventually. This is life which is full of happiness as well as challenges...

No comments: