Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Am I alright?

Last night, I went to see my family doctor 'again'. Once she saw me in the clinic, she said, 'Why have you patronized me for so many times lately? Do you miss me?' She is a funny lady, anyway. When I counted how many times I visited her in these few minutes, I couldn't believe it. Twice in July, once in August, twice in September and once, so far, in October.... (touch wood), the picture seems so scaring. I asked myself what was the problem. Though every time I was diagnosed either cold or flu, I shouldn't overlook my health problem. In the past, I saw my doctor once or twice in a year. What is the signal? Is it a sign of ageing? Did I have insufficient sleep? Did I overwork? Or simply I am stressed out. I don't know the reason. Actually, I have a habit to take vitamins as they are good to my health. I really have to think about it! What I mean 'to think about it' is to self-evaluate where my problems are .

No comments: